Learn the secrets of Balinese cuisine from a culinary expert. The Royal Santrian Resort & Villa hotel in Nusa Dua presents a one-day cooking course which begins with a trip to a traditional fish market where you will get to select the freshest ingredients of the day. We then return to your villa to prepare the recipe of your choice. Discover the intriguing combinations of herbs, spices, sauces and marinades that produce the distinct flavors of local specialty dishes. Our Chef will take you through every step culminating in a meal that you will never forget.
Recipes and a certificate are presented upon completion.
- Two (2) hours use of Beach Venue and Bridal Tent
- Beautiful standard set up for 30 Persons
- Signature elegant flower decorations
- Bridal hand bouquet and boutonniere
- Fresh petals for flower shower
- Commitment (non-legal) ceremony by English speaking celebrant
- Commemorative ceremonial certificate from Griya Santrian
- Two (2) traditionally attired Balinese girls and Two (2) umbrella boy attendants
- Signature mocktail for wedding toast
- Romantic Balinese bamboo rindik and live music during wedding
- Two (2) nights stay in a Deluxe Room with decorative honeymoon set up
* All prices subject to 21% government tax & service charge
* Book now to email@example.com or (+62) 361 - 288181 (ext. 130)